Under Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce we inform you that La Casona de Tresgrandas is the name of the business premises of the company registered in the Registry of Companies and Tourist Activities of the Principality of Asturias – CA No. 207 aimed at providing accommodation and catering services whose ownership belongs to Angel Manuel Villar Sordo, NIF: 09425657G. The home is located in Tresgrandas, 33590 – Llanes (Asturias). Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
It also reports that in compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data, certain areas of the Web asking the user a series of personal data that is incorporated into a file created and maintained under the responsibility angel Manuel Villar Sordo (La Casona de Tresgrandas) to the above address, I file registered with the Spanish data Protection Agency and whose purpose is <provision of hotel accommodation> for which all questions will be mandatory as of no can not be answered provide the requested services. These data will be treated in accordance with the precautions imposed by Law 15/1999 in favor of the person concerned without such data being transferred or communicated without the consent of the person concerned, who may access this file, in order to obtain information, correct , cancel it or oppose it at the above address.
La Casona de Tresgrandas not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in its pages, reason why under no circumstances be held liable for any loss, direct or indirect, irrogada as a result of decisions taken on the basis of the information “hung” on our, since moreover, the same as well as the contents of the page can be changed, modified and / or deleted at any time without prior notice legal.
The information contained in the pages can be used by the user for private use. If you intend to communicate, transfer or distribute must seek prior authorization by application to La Casona de Tresgrandas sent by e-mail or any reliable means.
We have links and connections to other sites and Web pages without this we can vouch for the quality, accuracy and veracity of the contents thereof so that it is not liable for any loss, direct or indirect, irrogada as a result of decisions taken based on the information “hung” on the above page.
The graphics and text contained in this web site are the exclusive property of La Casona de Tresgrandas.
The content of this website has been registered before a notary and the Intellectual Property Registry to prove that La Casona de Tresgrandas, is the first institution to use this content. If you copy part or all of any of the contents of this site or any other of this website is violating copyright laws (Royal Decree 1/1996 of 12 April), Law 32/1988, of 10 November and Trademark Law 11/1986 of 20 March on the legal regime of Patents and Utility Models.
For any partial or total copy both its design and its contents, the owner of this website will present the corresponding lawsuits demanding the maximum compensation stipulated and allows the law.
La Casona de Tresgrandas reserves the right to make, at any time and without notice, modify the information contained on this website.
The applicable law is the Spanish and jurisdiction is declared for the resolution of any dispute that might arise from the use of this website as well as the recruitment could take place through it to the Court and Courts of Llanes.
If in doubt, suggestions or comments contact us via email at email@example.com
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember his visit when I return to surf this page. The cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs without cookies services offered by any page be diminished significantly. To see more information on what are the cookies , which store, how to delete them , disable them , etc., please be directed to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies :
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way you fight spam .
This website uses the following third – party cookies :
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits of this site. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons type I like or Share .
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers .
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned on this policy of cookies .
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by browsers mentioned.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser remember its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to this purpose. According to Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject on this link . For information on using Google gives the cookies we attach this other link .
- For any questions or concerns about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
La Casona de Tresgrandas © All rights reserved
Company registered in the Register of Enterprises and Tourist Activities of the Principality of Asturias. – CA Nº 207
Web Subsidized by Consejería de Empleo, Industria y Turismo